Am 05.01.2015 um 17:02 schrieb Kiith-Sa:
On Monday, 5 January 2015 at 14:52:36 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
On 01/05/2015 11:26 AM, Benjamin Thaut wrote:
If you are interrested I might be able to branch of a old revision and
make it compile with the latest dmd again.

I'm interested in realistically simulating your allocation patterns.
That includes types and allocation sizes, allocation order, lifetime
and connectivity.
Definitely sounds interesting.

Maybe make a proxy GC, record all allocations to a file,
then "replay" those allocations as a benchmark?

That won't work. Not only the allocations are important but the pointers between them as well. Your proposed solution would only work if all pointers within a D program are known and could be recorded.