On Tuesday, 6 January 2015 at 03:20:27 UTC, weaselcat wrote:
Is it still worth buying TDPL since it's almost 5 years old? I realize classics like K&R C are near timeless, but D has seen a lot of changes.
Has the ebook version been updated at all(i.e, with the errata?)
How is the physical quality of the print book?

Thanks. -

I'd definitely recommend reading it. The vast majority of it is still very accurate and it's just a great read.

You may find this handy: http://wiki.dlang.org/Differences_With_TDPL

My Kindle version has not been updated with errata changes the last time I looked. Andrei has mentioned that there would be another printing with changes but that was awhile back so I'm not sure if that's still planned.