On Saturday, 10 January 2015 at 10:47:04 UTC, Marc Schütz wrote:
On Friday, 9 January 2015 at 16:14:01 UTC, Zach the Mystic wrote:
If solving the problem at the level of the command line with the help of the existing 'export' attribute is more flexible and robust, then I'm all for it. The first thing to find out is if anyone will have a problem overloading the meaning of 'export' for this purpose. I can't think of a reason they would, unless people are currently using 'export' in some niche way which would be ruined by the new flag.

This DIP is of relevance:
http://wiki.dlang.org/DIP45

Yes, it was partly what started me thinking in this direction, DIP45 is very wise.