On Monday, 12 January 2015 at 00:33:52 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 1/11/15 4:33 PM, MattCoder wrote:
On Sunday, 11 January 2015 at 23:27:34 UTC, Nick B wrote:
Perhaps its better to have a number (average or mean) than no number. Just ask 50 or 100 uers (or more) for their number of downloads for the last 12 or 18 months. This is turn will give you a guess-estimate as to the size of the community. If the number is small, say 4, then
this will indicate that the community is near 100,000 users.

Interesting for example, in my case I downloaded twice on the last 12
months (2.062 and 2.066).

Answers from others would be helpful. Thanks! -- Andrei

About 3-5 per release on average in my case. (I have 3 machines and often change distros on 2 of them).

If I count D workshops, +30, but most of those are not likely to become D users.