On Thursday, 15 January 2015 at 01:48:29 UTC, Rikki Cattermole wrote:
Druntime and phobos now can be built and even more importantly you can have druntime as a dependency to phobos. In fact it is. Phobos supports being built as a dynamic library (there is a configuration for for it). So if you want to switch to dynamic library at any time its as simple as adding:
"subConfigurations": {
        "phobos": "dynamicLibrary"
}
I'm pretty sure anyway.

Thanks !
Last time I checked, building dynamic library with dub was buggy. In addition, we can't have druntime has a dependency to phobos with dynamic library (yet). See https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dub/blob/master/source/dub/generators/generator.d#L152

But having the static version in is a good start :)