Hello,
I tried to contact Digital Mars by email but the contact page does not work nor do most of the other forums for me. Maybe I am using them wrong? Anyway, I downloaded the Digital Mars C/C++ compiler and fell in love with it because of how light weight it is (not 300+ MB!).

I am working on a project which needs to be able to compile c/c++ code so I felt this compiler would be a great fit. However it says I need to request a license? How do I go about doing this? My project is commercial, but I am obviously not just reselling the compiler as my own.

Thanks a lot,
Ryan