On 2015-01-18 15:32, Mathias LANG wrote:

I started to experiment with this. The problem we'll get is that DDOC is
not used only for the website. It generates kindle / mobi / pdf.
So I see 3 paths here:
1) Implement support for generating the existing target using Vibe.d.
2) Use DDOC pages as the content, and make Vibe.d use that.
3) Get rid of the other targets, and distribute Ali's book to those who
want offline references.

IMO 1) is way too much work and too few benefit, 2) seems brittle, so I
would go with 3. But we would have to get Andrei and Walter's approval.

I would go with 3). What's the reason to have a website in kindle / mobi / pdf? If needed, can't that be generated from the HTML?

--
/Jacob Carlborg