On Monday, 19 January 2015 at 16:50:10 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Monday, 19 January 2015 at 16:46:41 UTC, MattCoder wrote:
Hey Mengu you could share those icons from his demonstration (Calendar, statistic): http://i.imgur.com/VRmCwCT.png

And other potential headers too. I could have cut them out of the
image but since there's only the two, I figured that would be
inconsistent and just went with none for now.

glad you liked it.

no worries, we will be sharing all of the icons and other objects once he's done with the design. i personally think that this might be the best good looking proglang newsletter.

he's going to work on typography and good looking code and try to provide a smooth reading experience to the readers coming from different backgrounds and urge them to act on D. and i believe he can do that.