On 1/20/15 10:26 PM, H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d wrote:
On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 10:19:00PM -0500, Steven Schveighoffer via
Digitalmars-d wrote:
On 1/20/15 6:21 PM, "Ola Fosheim =?UTF-8?B?R3LDuHN0YWQi?=
<ola.fosheim.grostad+dl...@gmail.com>" wrote:

3.  Menu item labels are too wide. You need to add set the overflow
to hidden/ellipsis, but that will make the most important portion of
the name invisible. So you need to right align when needed or change
the visuals.

Hm.. what about:

std
   algorithm

instead of:

std
   std.algorithm
[...]

Also, std.range.package -- shouldn't it be simply std.range (without the
.package)? I thought package.d was supposed to be a transparent way to
support importing an entire package, which should be an implementation
detail, not something shown prominently to the user.

Made my job easier... yah, we should do one more pass to clean stuff up. -- Andrei