On 1/21/15 9:50 PM, weaselcat wrote:
On Wednesday, 21 January 2015 at 21:27:25 UTC, weaselcat wrote:
On Wednesday, 21 January 2015 at 06:33:57 UTC, weaselcat wrote:
On Wednesday, 21 January 2015 at 02:59:16 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
On 1/20/15 6:08 PM, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/pull/811

Deployed. Let's thank Vladimir for this great work! -- Andrei

Looks great but I'm unable to scroll the sidebar. If I open d
reference dropdown I can't view all of it. I can file q bug report in
the morning if needed.

Nexus 5, Firefox.

Reiterating myself in case it was missed, impossible to browse the
docs on mobile now.

Menu text also expands outside of the frame.
https://i.imgur.com/oBd5HRh.png

Should I file bugs for these, or just dump issues I find in this thread?

Reports please. I noticed that too. -- Andrei