On Friday, 23 January 2015 at 10:53:47 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 1/23/2015 2:42 AM, Abdulhaq wrote:
Calypso sounds fantastic but seems very tied to one compiler - we all need to know if yourself and Walter are content with that, for instance.

Yes, it's tied to clang++. It may not even work on all the platforms we support. But that's no matter for now.

When you say "for now", does that imply that at some time in the future it may matter, in which case isn't it better to get these issues thrashed out now? Is this a potential dead end?