On Tuesday, 27 January 2015 at 18:21:37 UTC, Nick Treleaven wrote:
I think you may have missed the point. I believe what Jonathan is saying is that if you turn abstract into @abstract then you have to consider how to solve the "abstract class" issue. Do you change it to:

@abstract class ?

Yes, because it affects the class's functions, not its variable members.

Probably unimportant, but no, abstract and final apply to classes, not to members. tl;dr what's problem with applying attributes to classes? Classes can have various attributes, abstract and final are just among them. I would recommend this formatting:
---
@abstract @final @notypeinfo
class ...
---