On Sun, 01 Feb 2015 12:06:31 +0000, jkpl wrote:

> On Sunday, 1 February 2015 at 11:46:06 UTC, ketmar wrote:
>> it's not missing, it's in "sc.ini", along with other minor tweaks that
>> aren't interesting in the context of the story itself.
>
> Ok, you should add this precision in the initial post.

it is completely clear from the post that the error is from linker. and i
specified that i added the necessary import library to make it clear that
i not forgot about it. i can't see any sense in adding unnecessary things
there, such as my motherboard model, or md5 of "%systemroot%\system32
\*.dll", or something like it.