On 2/5/15 4:37 PM, Dicebot wrote:
On Friday, 6 February 2015 at 00:31:06 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 2/5/15 4:22 PM, Dicebot wrote:
On Friday, 6 February 2015 at 00:21:45 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 2/5/15 4:02 PM, Dicebot wrote:
Verifying 50 lines of @trusted with no help from compiler at all is
beyond those limits.

Do you use @safe at work? -- Andrei

If it is sarcasm, it could have been better.

It's candid. You're saying you cannot verify safety of a 50-lines
function, but I know you are using D1 at work. So I don't see how your
claim can be true.

You do realize that I was one of reviewers for those Phobos pull
requests you complain about?

The reference was to the fact that you are obviously a competent engineer using an unsafe language, yet claim to be completely hopeless in reviewing a 50-liner that reads data from a file. -- Andrei