On Friday, 13 March 2015 at 02:00:08 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
On Friday, 13 March 2015 at 00:20:40 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
I'd love us to derive a few action items from this and other feedback.

I think the front page focuses too much on the language itself at the moment. Perhaps we should continue with the direction with forum integration, and devote a good piece of real estate for the ecosystem (e.g. latest code.dlang.org updates) and maybe an IDE screenshot carousel, OSLT. Making it up-front that we have three compilers, a built-in profiler, and tight GDB integration might also be worthwhile.

this and reading the rest of the comments here, i have another suggestion:

let's have four tabbed examples in the front page.

1) simple example
2) vibe.d example
3) advanced example
4) concurrency example