"Andrei Alexandrescu" wrote in message news:me9s2m$308v$1...@digitalmars.com...

It pains me to no end to see energy going in all the wrong places. Just now I was reviewing some code using std.json. Most everybody admits that library could be improved or rewritten. There's been some work on the latter, which has not been pursued to completion. Until then, we've had for _years_ a mediocre - albeit let's say passable - implementation with a shockingly bad documentation - http://dlang.org/phobos/std_json.html has not ONE example, like literally not ONE line of code on it. It's been like that for YEARS. I'd find it difficult to imagine a simpler and more impactful way to contribute to D, than improving on that documentation.

Just use vibe.d's json library.