On 2015-03-28 01:01, Jesse Phillips wrote:

Statement [e.g. debug, return, function, with] (that needs fixed)

Not sure what you mean.

Probably should be Identifier for consistency [e.g. _arugments, __vptr,
_ctor]

I completely forgot about these. Should these be the same as __ctfe?

Which I guess is your third (special recognized built-in), though
__LINE__ is a constant in Vim's highlighting [e.g. null, __VERSION__].

Yeah, both null and __LINE__ are constants in TextMate as well. I probably didn't use the correct name for describing it.

* __traits identifiers

__traits(allMembers, Foo);

In this case "allMembers". Basically the same question and
alternatives as for the "__ctfe" variable.

Identifier

Same as __LINE__ or?

--
/Jacob Carlborg