On Monday, 30 March 2015 at 13:18:44 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
On Sunday, 29 March 2015 at 12:29:13 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
On Friday, 27 March 2015 at 17:47:26 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
What I'm more concerned about is whether the current compiler
implementation may accidentally allow leakage of the pure function's
internal context, which would break purity.

please explain your reasoning with a bit of example code.
I am not sure if I get where/when impurity would be introduced.

void delegate() metafoo() pure
{
    int x;
    return () { x = 42; }; // now stack frame of pure function
                           // is available externally
                           // no idea what may happen
}

Maybe even better: