On 4/1/15 12:46 AM, Atila Neves wrote:
On Tuesday, 31 March 2015 at 23:53:29 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 3/31/15 4:38 PM, Martin Nowak wrote:
The reasonable course is to see how far we can get with a library-only
solution. Amaury, want to work on that? -- Andrei

In any case you should talk to Atila Neves who wrote a really good
unittest library.

http://code.dlang.org/packages/unit-threaded
http://code.dlang.org/packages/dtest

It's also used by quite a lot of people already.
http://code.dlang.org/api/packages/unit-threaded/stats

Atila, is there interest in moving your library to std.experimental?
-- Andrei

Sure, I can have the PR ready by next week. As mentioned earlier, a UDA
to attach a name to a unittest block and then run with that name in the
output is 30min work. Making the whole thing std.experimental ready will
take a few days.

TBH, if I'd known it had a chance of making it in there, I'd've done it
ages ago!

Atila

Sounds like a plan. Thanks in advance! -- Andrei