On Wednesday, 1 April 2015 at 19:39:07 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
On Tuesday, 31 March 2015 at 21:49:00 UTC, Laeeth Isharc wrote:
fwiw - very much appreciate your volunteer effort and that you probably have better things to do. but in case you weren't aware and did have time to look: I get the same linker error for _mulodi4. gdc works. (Arch ARM).

Laeeth.

I weren't aware. And, sadly, I wasn't able to set up a virtual environment with ARM that actually works :( Any chance you could give me ssh sandbox access to some ARM machine for debugging session? If yes, please write me via pub...@dicebot.lv

Experimenting on my oneplusone phone running arch (geekbench3 2.9k) and will be back in range in a week. How much RAM do you think you need?