On Saturday, 4 April 2015 at 16:50:57 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
On Saturday, 4 April 2015 at 16:43:45 UTC, ParticlePeter wrote:
Hi,
there is this nice new link to "More libraries" link, but there is no place to discuss usage, exchange experiences or ask questions regarding these libraries ( unless I am missing something ). A sub-forum here would be very nice.

Or would this here be the right place ?

digitalmars.D.learn would be more appropriate. A certain amount of discussion inevitably happens in response to release announcements in digitalmars.D.announce.

I will post my "how to debug" question there, but I think that the lib is kind of broken and it does not make sense to point this out in d.learn. Moreover, last work was don 7 month ago, and I even don't know if it was announced at all.

Some things would be appropriate as github (or bitbucket, or wherever) issues in the relevant project.

Not thought of that, as I might be missing something and wanted to ask before filing a bug.

Discussions here (digitalmars.D) should - in theory - be relevant to core language/libraries development.

I agree, questions regarding libraries do not belong here. But there is lot of talk going on lately about d ecosystem, shouldn't be there a place to discuss parts of such ecosystem in the d forum ? Having "digitalmars.D.dwt" and "digitalmars.D.dtl" sub-forum ( have you tried googling or search the d wiki for "dtl" ? ;-) ), but no d libraries, feels kind of wired.