On Wednesday, 8 April 2015 at 16:49:27 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
On Wednesday, 8 April 2015 at 16:47:10 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 4/8/15 2:24 AM, Idan Arye wrote:
At the very least, put () after the writelne:

No. -- Andrei

Yes.

And, by the way, this is not a just personal taste thing. This stupid style has costed me many wasted debugging ours during project maintenance. Considering I am far from the only person having problems with it in our team and such style is extremely common because of being easy - this can easily be one of most damaging language features in D in terms of wasted developer time.