On Wednesday, 15 April 2015 at 14:46:56 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Wednesday, 15 April 2015 at 14:44:48 UTC, Idan Arye wrote:
       register = true;

Easy, you assigned to the wrong variable, that'd quickly be obvious at runtime too with a stack overflow.

I think it sucks that true and false will implicitly convert to int though, that bites people somewhat often. I wonder how much annoyance it would be to remove that implicit conversion.

Yea, in this example it's quite obvious, but I've just before posting it I realized I did this mistake in a much larger project, and it was harder to detect(I was getting a double registration error in another module rather than a stack overflow).

At any rate, I don't think the problem is the implicit conversion as much as it is the property syntax...