On 4/17/15 5:01 AM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2015-04-16 19:36, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 4/16/15 9:51 AM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
Example, updating the website is something I would recommend delegating
to someone else.

Good example. The question is who'd want to take that job. -- Andrei

That's the tricky part being a project manager, especially in an open
source project like this when you cannot really tell anyone what to do.
But last time you posted a [WORK] post on the newsgroup it seems like it
worked quite good, there were quite a lot of updates on the site from
other developers, if I recall correctly.

Well, last time I posted a [WORK] item was this:

http://forum.dlang.org/thread/mfesp4$9bn$1...@digitalmars.com

Walter did it after we talked about it on the phone...