On Friday, 1 May 2015 at 07:15:07 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
On Thursday, 30 April 2015 at 21:58:17 UTC, Brian Schott wrote:
On Thursday, 30 April 2015 at 18:07:12 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
This one is quite straightforward. Dfix could probably handle it.

I'd have to rewrite dfix on top of SDC to get this working. dfix can only work at the lexical and AST level at the moment. As soon as you need information like "Is this a dynamic array?" you need a compiler.

I could try using DCD's "suhmantick analisyss"[1] code to try to get this to work, but it wouldn't work correctly in a lot of cases.

[1] it's really dumb, but works well enough for an auto-complete engine

How about parsing DMD's output (with -vcolumns)?

Erm, never mind. I forgot this is all assuming the compiler
change is going away.