On Saturday, 9 May 2015 at 11:37:57 UTC, Rikki Cattermole wrote:
On 9/05/2015 11:32 p.m., tcak wrote:
I have created my first project in github, and I wanted to share it.
https://github.com/tcak/duml

I started working on it today morning, and completed in midday. But it is still in very early stages. So, I wanted to take thoughts of you guys.

Purpose of this project is to put XML based comments into a text file (source code for programmers), and it generates UML diagram in a single
HTML file.

This is the result of duml's own source code at this point:
http://imgur.com/0kfK9Xu

Do you guys think that this will be any use as a D tool maybe?

I am planning to add activity decisions, and linking actions to other HTML files. So, a general function that uses sub functions can link to
activity diagram of those functions as well.

Awkward.

https://github.com/rikkimax/duml

Whops! I better change name of mine to DUML: Age of Ultron