On Sunday, 10 May 2015 at 08:28:24 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
On Sun, 2015-05-10 at 08:14 +0000, Oren Tirosh via Digitalmars-d wrote:
On Saturday, 9 May 2015 at 17:16:58 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:

[…]
> TypeTuple!(current, next) = tuple(next , current > +next);

This works.

I did not mean imply that it doesn't, just that what I wrote is not some proposed syntax for tuple assignment but something that actually works now.

This works right now and is quite aesthetically pleasing:

     tuple(current, next) = tuple(next , current +next);

This does not. At least the tests fail with this where they do not
with the previous.

Works for me. If this is version or compiler dependent this definitely needs investigation.