On Tuesday, 12 May 2015 at 17:00:50 UTC, Brad Anderson wrote:
On Tuesday, 12 May 2015 at 17:00:00 UTC, Brad Anderson wrote:
On Saturday, 9 May 2015 at 10:54:11 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 5/9/2015 3:44 AM, Dave Akers wrote:
Or an anti-virus program interfearing?

I had to disable Windows' built in antivirus because it is an anathema to a program that creates .exe files.

I've never had any problems with it but you can disable scanning for particular directories instead of disabling the whole thing.

Also particular processes and file types.

Since even with anti-virus off, comple times are still high, I'm not pursuing disabling it as a solution. I'm leaving it alone for now, might come back to figure this out in the future.