On 13/05/15 08:48, Walter Bright wrote:
On 5/12/2015 10:13 PM, Shachar Shemesh wrote:
And this is before mentioning stability. I've lost count of the number
of times
my compilation failed with an assert thrown by dmd, and just last week
I've had
to refactor the code around a consistent segmentation fault by the
compiler when
trying to compile it. It got better for it, but ideally I'd like to
refactor my
code because I want to, not because the compiler crashes unless I do so.

Have bugzilla reports been filed for these?

Not yet. I saved the git tag in which this happens and will try to isolate.

Shachar