On Friday, 22 May 2015 at 19:44:59 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 12:39:12PM -0700, H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d wrote:
[...]
        face.palm();
        head.hang!inShame();
        self.crawlBackTo(hole);
[...]

Truth be told, though, the error message was very unhelpful about it. It just says no templates were matched, no indication about the fact that
the problem was caused by mismatched type lengths.

Well, I'm not sure how we could fix that. That's a general problem with template constraints. You know that they aren't passing, but you don't know _why_ they aren't passing. Though maybe in this case, the docs could be improved to make it clearer that if you're getting compilation errors, there's a decent chance that you got the type sizes wrong.

- Jonathan M Davis