On Monday, 18 May 2015 at 15:47:07 UTC, Joakim wrote:
Sure, have fun with your new devices. :) Hopefully, I'll get Android/ARM working before then, but I don't and won't have any AArch64 devices to test. Not that it matters, as 64-bit ARM has even less share than x86 right now.

Earlier this week, I stumbled across a way to get TLS working with ldc for Android/ARM, similar to the approach used for Android/x86 so far. Exception-handling on ARM for ldc is currently unfinished (https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/issues/489), so if I disable a handful of tests related to that, I get 36 of 42 druntime modules' unit tests and around 31 of 70 phobos modules' unit tests to pass. All tests were run from the command line on my Android tablet. It appears there are issues related to unicode and the GC causing many of the remaining failures.