On Tuesday, 2 June 2015 at 09:13:49 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
On Tuesday, 2 June 2015 at 08:51:11 UTC, extrawurst wrote:
On Tuesday, 2 June 2015 at 06:31:14 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2015-06-01 18:38, Atila Neves wrote:
I think I've addressed all comments now, except for Robert's one on whether or not multi-threading should be on by default. Also, after much
toiling I've managed to get the docs up here:

http://atilaneves.github.io/phobos/phobos/std_experimental_testing.html

It really should be a lot easier to generate the docs. Anyway, please
give it a look and destroy away.

I would like to have some more documentation, some more examples how to use this.

Especially the main page needs some more links and at best a first example of the kicker features of the package.

By links I mean pure conveniance, see how far down the left the package is located :D

There was an issue with the dlang.org repository and it didn't generate the usual navigation on the left. I'll see if it's been fixed in the meanwhile and update it.

Like I said before, generating the docs should be a lot easier than it is now.

Should work now.

Atila