On Thursday, 11 June 2015 at 14:07:10 UTC, weaselcat wrote:
On Thursday, 11 June 2015 at 14:01:12 UTC, Temtaime wrote:
Hi all !
I wonder why there's no option to tell dub split files into groups of equal size and then run N instances of dmd ?
I think it can greatly reduce compile time.

dub options are a bit hidden.

dub build --help

     --build-mode=VALUE
Specifies the way the compiler and linker are invoked.
                        Valid values:
separate (default), allAtOnce, singleFile

--parallel Runs multiple compiler instances in parallel, if
                        possible.

After rereading your question, that actually isn't exactly what
you were asking for. Sorry for the noise, I need my coffee.