Am 11.06.2015 um 14:21 schrieb Vladimir Panteleev:
I've put together a CI system of sorts that builds the documentation for
all pull requests. Hopefully this should avoid the dlang.org build
breaking again in the future. It integrates with GitHub as well, and on
repositories covered by Brad's auto-tester, will create a second status
for the documentation. The whole thing is Digger-powered, so uses the
same code as Digger and http://digger.k3.1azy.net/trend/.

Sample page:
http://dtest.thecybershadow.net/results/a6e6883454a4d62c8d4b41819b9a7e33899b6222/31744d2fb90cf25ef1778f52ef640abc56c494c2/

Source code: https://github.com/CyberShadow/DAutoTest

This is really great to have, thanks a lot for making this happen! (I'm really looking forward to not getting Ddox related e-mail before each release ;) But especially the preview feature should be really useful for doing visual reviews.

Cool fact: When you request a built file (e.g. a .html page), it'll
fetch the data directly from the Git cache repository, through a named
pipe (bypassing disk) connected to a long-living Git process. This is
also done transparently for included resources (images, CSS etc.)

Have you thought about using dlibgit [1] instead? Well, I guess that because a separate thread is necessary to not block the event loop, the performance benefit wouldn't really be a compelling argument... but at least it should be more convenient to use.

[1]: http://code.dlang.org/packages/dlibgit