On 6/14/2015 10:36 PM, "Ola Fosheim =?UTF-8?B?R3LDuHN0YWQi?= <ola.fosheim.grostad+dl...@gmail.com>" wrote:
On Sunday, 14 June 2015 at 13:02:03 UTC, Manfred Nowak wrote:
bitwise wrote:

for at least adding "||" so that code can be shared between platforms?

Sureley it is a pita to write:

version( iOS) version= iOS;
else version( Android) version= Android;
else version= neither;
version( neither) version= neither;
else version=iOSorAndroid;

version( iOSorAndroid){
   // ...
}

It is, but it is only a 0.0001% source code increase that can be hidden
in a config file.

Not using version statements. They only apply to the module in which they are declared. To use it in multiple modules, you need static if and enums. I like that better than the version statements anyway, so if we aren't going to ever get boolean versions, I'll settle for the static if approach.