On Thursday, 18 June 2015 at 00:54:35 UTC, Etienne wrote:
On Wednesday, 17 June 2015 at 22:35:13 UTC, Etienne Cimon wrote:
On Wednesday, 17 June 2015 at 22:21:21 UTC, Laeeth Isharc wrote:
[...]

No reading material. It's straightforward from my train of though, your object will be collected if it's not either in the immediate global namespace, in the current thread's stack, in the current thread's local namespace or in objects that were allocated in the current thread's GC.

[...]

I think a shared GC should also be available, but only for objects created with `new shared`. We have an entire type system to support that.

Thank you for the colour.  Laeeth.