On 06/19/2015 06:26 PM, Joakim wrote:
> The impression I get is that everyone in the core team is too busy with
> their real jobs, other than Walter, to make meetings easy to
> coordinate.  Not sure of a ready solution for that.

Being to busy is no excuse for important things like this, b/c we're
wasting lots of time on this.

Meetings are easy, due to the different timezones synchronous meetings
will hardly work, but an asynchronous meeting on a mailing list does.
Which also comes with the usual e-mail benefit, people think a lot more
before hitting send.

Basically a biweekly sprint meeting to plan our trello board and discuss
other stuff would suffice.
http://forum.dlang.org/post/55586d5b.8020...@dawg.eu