On 23-Jun-2015 18:24, John Colvin wrote:
On Tuesday, 23 June 2015 at 15:01:59 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
Just a quick concern, I don't think a package.d should ever have
anything except imports in it. Put all the actual aliases and color
lists in some other submodule that can be imported independently with
minimal dependencies.

std/range/package.d and std/regex/package.d both have a bunch of stuff
in. Why not?

Speaking of regex - it's temporary situation. The idea is to both expose more submodules and keep less cruft in package.d.

I'm not for public imports only but for minimizing the amount of code in package.d

--
Dmitry Olshansky