On Monday, 13 July 2015 at 22:08:27 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
On Tuesday, 7 July 2015 at 21:15:40 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
So I thought we were supposed to replace bad names with good names. Template arguments are indexable, so "sequence" doesn't quite apply.

What happened? Why are we replacing a crappy term with another crappy term?

Andrei

Splat ? Would that work ?

Do you really think Splat is better than the other suggestions in this thread. I really don't want to have to start writing Splat all over my code, just feels dirty...