On Wednesday, 15 July 2015 at 08:13:20 UTC, Paolo Invernizzi wrote:
On Wednesday, 15 July 2015 at 07:50:46 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
Good to see another bad name merged in master ^_^

Yep, same feeling here....

At this point, I think that it's simply a question of which bad name we go with. None of them are particularly good, and there's a lot of disagreement about almost all of them - and if there's a lot of agreement, it's about how bad the name is, not how good it is.

I'd be very surprised to ever get real agreement on this. There simply isn't a good name for it. And if Walter and Andrei like AliasTuple, it's probably going to stick (and Andrei does seem to like it; no idea about Walter).

- Jonathan M Davis