Am 16.07.2015 um 14:18 schrieb sclytrack:
On Thursday, 16 July 2015 at 12:04:11 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
Am 15.07.2015 um 18:06 schrieb Poyeyo:
On Thursday, 28 May 2015 at 14:38:51 UTC, Manu wrote:
I've been using D in all my personal projects for years now, but I
lament coding C at work every day, and I pine for salvation.
I seem to have reasonable influence in my workplaces, and I suspect I
could have my workplace adopt D, but when considering the notion with
other staff, we always seem to encounter hard blockers to migration
that stop us in our tracks.

[...]

Lack of a complete MySQL driver. No DECIMAL support that I know of. Lack
of MySQL support in vibe.d.

The mysql-native driver is fully vibe.d compatible.

What is the postgresql variant for vibe.d?

There are so many database api's for D.

Should be https://github.com/pszturmaj/ddb