On Thursday, 16 July 2015 at 18:34:35 UTC, Rikki Cattermole wrote:

My concern is about getting access to the images to test against. While embedding is valid, the test images I linked to only total a couple meg at most. We will need others added. Both large and small. I am concerned about file sizes and maintainability.
Especially for e.g. other file formats.

Worse case scenario I'll make sure something like bin2d[0] is part of the tools repo. To generate these files.
I just don't like this approach.

[0] https://github.com/rikkimax/Bin2D/blob/master/source/Bin2D.d

Can't you do the old string import trick to import binary files? I dont know if phobos unittests are built with string imports enabled though.