On Saturday, 18 July 2015 at 01:44:27 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
On Saturday, 18 July 2015 at 01:32:45 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
[...]

_Please_ no. It'll just make it extra confusing whether you're talking about what was TypeTuple or just aliases in general. That's why I've never liked the name Array for std.container. You always have to be extra careful when talking about it to make it clear what you mean, and if you're actually talking instead of writing, it's that much worse. And honestly, I wouldn't expect a type to have a name which was plural, and I'd expect the fact that it's plural would just increase the confusion. And TypeTuple, AliasSeq, whatever is already confusing enough as a concept without naming it something that adds confusion on its own.

- Jonathan M Davis

Yup.