On Friday, 17 July 2015 at 20:59:41 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 01:54:31PM -0700, Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d wrote:
>So I thought we were supposed to replace bad names with good >names. Template arguments are indexable, so "sequence" >doesn't quite apply.
>
>What happened? Why are we replacing a crappy term with >another crappy term?

Should just be "Aliases". I recall that my naming of "setExt()" was universally panned for using an abbreviation. "Aliases" doesn't carry any baggage about how it might be accessed.

Wow, the bikeshedding truly never ends!

+1 , can we stop inserting coins in that machine every time it reach some kind of stable point (especially when this stable point is the same twice in a row ?)