On 7/23/2015 11:05 PM, H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d wrote:
Yes, the value of Concepts mostly comes from the, um, concepts that
group together a set of traits that characterize a particular category
of types. Like input range, forward range, or output range.  It's of more
limited utility for testing traits individually.  You're not really
thinking in terms of individual traits, at least not directly, when
you're using Concepts; you're thinking in terms of the conceptual
abstraction that the Concept represents. The compiler does the checking
of individual traits for you.

That's true but it changes nothing about what I wrote. Just replace "hasPrefix" with "hasInterfaceA". The points I brought up remain.