AJ wrote:
Frank Fuente wrote:
Justin Johansson Wrote:

Frank Fuente Wrote:

Justin Johansson Wrote:

Where is it?

[Ed, remembering of course that ..

The most important thing is remembering that black text on a
white screen carries absolutely no emotional information
whatsoever, in either direction, in any case.
Thank goodness I use white text on a black screen, I get nothing
but emotional info!
]

The horror, the horror...
Yes, I know there are lots of horrors, but which kind of horror are
you referring to?

white text on a black screen - its like The Heart of Darkness :-)

Well, whatever that means. But, call me stupid, but white backgrounds are hard on they eyes! So, all web-designers are "all wet". All marketing/poll/whatevers are all too. I never see anyone change back to white backgrounds once I change them to grey. Potato chip testers are as stupid as the idiot that said that white backgrounds on web pages are "the thing". </free consulting>

The best page in the universe has a black background and white text.