On Thursday, 30 July 2015 at 08:22:48 UTC, Suliman wrote:
On Thursday, 30 July 2015 at 08:14:44 UTC, tcak wrote:
On Thursday, 30 July 2015 at 08:04:37 UTC, Suliman wrote:
Red have very nice future called Parse http://www.red-lang.org/2013/11/041-introducing-parse.html

Is it's possible to implement something like it in D/Phobos?

I already have implemented a similar thing to it. A little more complex, but works. For every matching part, or combination of them, another class instance is defined. So, yes, in the end, it is possible.

Could you share it?

I need to complete a project report right now. In about 6-7 hours later, I will be able to do that hopefully.