On Friday, 14 August 2015 at 16:28:39 UTC, Xinok wrote:
I can confirm that this is a bug but I'm not sure what the "correct" way is to fix it. SList creates a dummy node for the root of the list, but because structs don't allow default constructors, this dummy node is never allocated in the first case. Either we can add lots of null checks to initialize the list, or we can add this line:

@disable this();

Thoughts?

Other insert* functions call the private function SList.initialize() which does the null-check for _root. I am working on a PR adding the missing call in insertAfter - that's a 1 line change. I am not a phobos dev.