On Friday, 14 August 2015 at 20:44:59 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 8/14/2015 5:40 AM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2015-08-14 10:04, Walter Bright wrote:

Yes, but we (will) have a .json parser in Phobos.

Time to add a YAML parser ;)

That's a good idea, but since dmd already emits json and requires incorporation of the json code, the fewer file formats it has to deal with, the better.

Config files will work fine with json format.

Walter, and what I should to do for commenting stringin config for test purpose? How it's can be done with json?

I really think that dmd should use same format as dub