On 8/21/15 2:50 PM, H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d wrote:
On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 02:21:06PM -0400, Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d
wrote:
On 8/21/15 2:03 PM, tired_eyes wrote:
On Friday, 21 August 2015 at 17:30:43 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
We must accommodate a GC-less world. It's definitely time to
acknowledge the GC as a brake that limits D adoption, and put our
full thrust behind removing it.

Andrei

Wow. Just wow.

By "it" there I mean "the brake" :o). -- Andrei

Wait, wait. So you're saying the GC is a brake, and we should remove the
brake, and therefore we should remove the GC?  This is ... wow. I'm
speechless here.

Nothing new here. We want to make it a pleasant experience to use D without a garbage collector. -- Andrei